The search for the 27-year-old Polish woman who has been missing since Monday evening continues without success, while a special police task force has been on the island of Kos since this afternoonto assist with the investigation. Meanwhile, the Kos prosecutor has referred the 32-year-old man—who was arrested on charges of abducting the 27-year-old following the collection of video footage and witness statements.
According to reports, officers from the Kos Security Department, in the presence of a representative of the judicial authorities, conducted a search of the 32-year-old’s home in Marmari and collected fingerprints and DNAmaterial. A similar search was also conducted in the hotel room where the young hotel employee was staying.
According to reports, signs of a struggle were found on the 32-year-old’s body, while blond hairs and a T-shirt with a bloodstain were found in his home.
At the same time, the 27-year-old woman’s cell phone was found by a passerby, discarded on the street, near the 32-year-old man’s home, with the search focusing on the wells in the area to locate the young woman. (However, the SIM card is missing from the cell phone.) .
At the same time, people in the 27-year-old’s work environment, as well as her partner—with whom she came to Kos a month ago to work for the summer and who was the lastperson to contact her before she went missing. Meanwhile, the 27-year-old’s relatives and friends are even searching for her on the opposite Turkish coast via social media, believing she has been kidnapped.
The 27-year-old woman arrived in Kos a month ago and had been working at a luxury hotel restaurant until Monday evening, when she went missing in the Marmari area.
The young woman was spotted at a convenience store in the Marmari area. According to reports, while she was intoxicated, she met a group of men from Pakistan and Bangladesh at a local convenience store. That was the last time she contacted her boyfriend, who is also from her home country, and told him that someone would bring her back on a motorcycle. However, she never returned.
The 27-year-old woman’s 28-year-old partner reported her disappearance to the police on Tuesday (June 13), claiming that his partner had been missing since June 12. According to his report, on Monday evening (June 12) at approximately 10:30 p.m., the 28-year-old spoke with his partner by phone, and she told him that she was in Marmari, in a state of intoxication, and that someone would take her to the hotel on his motorcycle, sending him the location so he could stop by to pick her up.













